Remote management of the single light point
Pavullo nel Frignano is a town up the hills of Modena, historically known for a refined food tradition: from various fine meat dishes to the delicious “tigelle”, all embellished by a few drops of the renowned balsamic vinegar.
From April 2016, Revetec control panels for individual dimming, equipped by DIMmy, LPM and GPRS modules, surround the famous vinegar cellars. SIM card inside the router, server in the cloud and connection between them is entirely handled by a Revetec business partner. The 40 control panels and 2,310 luminaires (partially LED equipped with LPL module and partially SAP and equipped with EB power supply module and LPC module, all featuring power-line carrier technology) are managed by Maestro application, and displayed by both the municipality the plant Manager through MaestroWeb and its interactive map on GoogleMap®.
A curious request from the managing Company occurred when in Pavullo, during “breast cancer awareness month”, some luminaires have been colored in pink and it became necessary to activate a different dimming on concerned lighting points. It took only a simple command remotely via Maestro software, and this special request became a reality.
- 14 electrical panels equipped with module DIMmy, LPM and GPRS
- 26 electrical panels equipped with LPM and GPRS
- 454 LED light fixtures equipped with module LPL, by various power: 30W, 40W, 50W, 60W and 120W
- 1,856 SAP luminaires equipped with dimmable electronic ballast EB and LPC module, by various power: 60W, 70W, 100W and 150W.
- 1 Maestro PRO Server Software license and front-end interface MaestroWeb on servers in the cloud