Remote management of single LED and SAP light point via conveyed waves
The intervention, carried out by CPL Concordia in ATI with UNIFICA and the subsidiary Aldrovandi Srl, is aimed at improving energy efficiency, making systems safe, reducing light pollution and optimizing technical and economic management. through the use of remote control or remote management systems.
More specifically, the interventions aim at obtaining savings through the reduction of the power of the lamps deriving from the replacement of old-concept lighting bodies with high-performance lamps and bodies (such as LEDs and high-pressure sodium), but also through the introduction of dimmable electronic ballasts equipped with remote control and astronomical clocks combined with twilight sensors, in order to make the most of the residual brightness of twilight and that anticipated by the dawn.
Expected energy savings: over 40% compared to current consumption
Cost of the investment, also including regulatory adjustments (change of lines, poles, excavations, etc.), equal to € 1,377,770.
For this project Revetec has provided:
LPL modules for remote management of the single light point of LED luminaires;
LPC modules for remote management of the single light point of discharge luminaires with DALI control;
EB model dimmable electronic ballasts equipped with DALI controls;
devices, installed at switchboard level, for remote management of switchboard parameters and interrogation of light points (DIM, RAM, LPM, GPRS)
Maestro software for controlling the entire system
- 2735 total light points
- 180 SAPs without remote control
- 31 SAP with preprogrammed auto dim
- 313 SAPs already equipped with the PP remote control system
- 998 SAP with new PP Revetec remote control system
- 1213 LED with new PP Revetec remote control system
- 53 electrical control panels in total, of which 33 with powerline communication system (conveyed waves) and Revetec remote control and 20 electrical panels with Revetec remote control only
- Expected energy savings: over 40% compared to current consumption
- Cost of the investment, also including regulatory adjustments (change of lines, poles, excavations, etc.), equal to € 1,377,770.