Radio Frequency node for lamp monitoring and dimming
LPR NEMA allows to remotely dim and switch ON and OFF a single luminaire through RF technology.
The communication node is embedded inside a transparent housing, equipped with a NEMA 5/7 PINS plug. Therefore, a female NEMA 5/7 pins equipped lighting fixture is enabled to turn-on, turn-off and dim.
Very similar to LPR00 module, it also enables remote diagnostics and remote reading of the measures from the control center featuring a DALI output (or 1-10 Vdc).
The node has the following features:
- Radio communication ability in 2.4GHz or 868 MHz or 915 MHz
- Photocell as to switch-on the device even if there is no active remote-control network
- Optional GPS for clock synchronizing and automatic geolocation
- Measurements accuracy by 1% in option
- Availability for several communication protocols: Open Mesh RV6, LoRa, 802.15.4
The 7 pins are used for power supply (3), for remote-control (2) and for managing one digital input (2).
On request, it is possible to supply the LPR NEMA module with the integrated GPS, to detect the position of the light point and to have the clock on board.